BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Kacey's Musical Preferences

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Goals, New Year, Bring on 2010

It is now Jan 6 and I have spent the past 6 days thinking about what I would like to change for 2010. I can't wait to see what 2010 will bring. Without out further delay... here are my goals for 2010.

One: Go to Church every Sunday
Back in Cheyenne, I used to attend church every Sunday with my parents.
While I am not a fan of the bright and early mornings, I loved how I felt
after attending mass. So I am going to try to attend church every Sunday
at the St. Mary's church here in my college town.

Two: Lose the weight
I would like to lose weight by the time that I graduate college.
I have a goal set in mind and I am going to work really hard to achieve it.

Three: Eat Healthier and Exercise more.
In addition to losing the weight, I want to be a healthier person all around.
I want to eat healthier by cutting out fast food and only dining out for
special occasions. I also want to spend at least 30 mins to 1 hr and 30 minutes
working out each day. I used to dance in high school 2 and 3 nights a week for
at least 2 hours and I loved the feeling. I want to start exercising more and
maybe start dancing again.
Four: Help out in my Community
I like the feeling knowing that you've done something to help out your community.
I want to spend more of my free time helping out my college community. Not for
sorority purposes, but for my own benefit.
Five: Enjoy my last semester of College.
This is my last semester in college and I want to have the best time ever!
I want to smile more and complain less. I want to get good grades and spend
quality time with my friends! I just want to have fun and enjoy myself.
Six: Take a post-grad trip to Europe.
I went to Europe between my Sophomore and Junior year of college and I had
an amazing time. It was such a fun trip, for a class. I want to go back to Europe
with some close friends and have a Europe trip full of memories that I'll never forget.
Seven: Go to Sweden and Get my Masters in Accounting
This is kind of a long term goal. I have been itching to study abroad. I figured it would
be easier to study abroad when achieving the next degree in school than while tryin
to complete my current accounting degree. I want to go to Sweden because it is
part of my heritage and a place I've been dying to go since I heard Danny in Poland.
To accomplish two dreams in one shot I want to complete my masters degree in Sweden.

I can't wait to see what 2010 holds for me and I hope to accomplish/keep these goals I have made for myself in 2010. I am ready to make this year my year and to live life to the fullest!

Take Care,
Kacey In the Sky With Amethyst.

0 comments: