BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Kacey's Musical Preferences

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hi My Name is Kacey......

and I am addicted to:
1.) Guys that have an accent
2.) The Disney Channel
3.) Music... especially the Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, The Summer Set, Måns Zelmerlöw, Ola Svennson, Danny Saucedo, The Academy Is, Queen, Boston, Yes, Foreigner and many more
4.) Criminal Shows such as Criminal Minds, CSI, CSI NY, CSI Miami, NCIS, White Collar, Pysch... I think you get the picture :)
5.) Diet Pepsi! I love it! :)
6.) Vampires Series: The Twilight Saga, The Sookie Stackhouse Series, The House of Night Series... and hopefully some more
7.) Reading books by artists such as Sue Grafton, Danielle Steele, Mary Higgins Clark, and of course John Grisham
8.) Movies! I love all kinds of movies!
9.) Hanging out with my best friends!
10.) Baking! I love to bake cookies, cakes, cupcakes, rice krispy treats and many more.

I am horrible at:
1.) Daily Blogging
2.) Updating my twitter constantly
3.) Answering my phone
4.) Keeping things neat and tidy
5.) Checking all my social network sites and emails

I am:
1.) A daughter
2.) A sister
3.) A friend
4.) A student
5.) A homebody :)

0 comments: