BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Kacey's Musical Preferences

Friday, December 31, 2010

To 2010... I bid thee Farwell

[1]
What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
I ventured out on my own. To a new city, in a different state.

[2]
Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No, I didn't. I am not going to may any new ones for
next year. I'm beginning to feel that I set myself up
for failure when I make them.

[3]
Did anyone close to you give birth?
Nope.

[4]
Did anyone close to you die?
Yes... well we were once close.

[5]
What countries did you visit?
Sadly, none and that doesn't look like
it will change until 2013. 

[6]
What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
Some more friends in my new town
A boyfriend
Love

[7]
What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
K2 travels to Hutchinson to see Selena Gomez... because my bestie
came all the way out here to see me!
Sneaky out to Old C's to see Cathy when I came to Greeley
for meet the firms cause I just miss her so much.
Halloween because I got to see all my friends.
The weekend Ashley and Chrissy came to visit me
because we got hit on by alot of drunk guys and I had
2 more friends come see me.
Graduation... need I say more?

[8]
What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Graduating College.
Starting my "Big Kid" job.
Losing 33 pound in 2010.
Getting Healthier
Passing 3/4 CPA exam parts in 2010.

[9]
What was your biggest failure?
Not passing all 4 parts of the CPA exam in 2010.

[10]
Did you suffer illness or injury?
Other than common colds, I was healthy

[11]
What was the best thing you bought?
My Selena Gomez Tickets.
Gas to Drive to CO to see all my friends

[12]
Whose behavior merited celebration?
My friends, all of them.
Because without their love, courage, and hope
I may not have survived on my own.

[13]
Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Um, pretty much Celebrities.

[14]
Where did most of your money go?
Paying bills
Buying Furniture
and Plane Tickets. 
(The last 2... so worth it)
[15]
What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Seeing Kat!
Seeing Cathy!
Passing BEC, FAR, and REG!
Starting a new Job!
Going home for Turkey Day and X-mas!
My mom's and I's possible Birthday plans!

[16]
What song will always remind you of 2010?
"A Year Without Rain"

[17]
Compared to this time last year, are you...
more prepared to face a new year.
[18]
What do you wish you’d done more of?
Dating
Eating Healthy
Being wild and crazy during my last semester of college
[19]
What do you wish you’d done less of?
Sitting on my bum!
Keeping a friend around who didn't deserve my friendship

[20]
How did you spend Christmas?
With family.
[21]
Did you fall in love in 2010?
No, I have developed strong feelings for someone,
but it's not love.
[22]
What was your favorite TV program?
Um... NCIS, Hawaii 5-0, Psych,
White Collar, Covert Affairs, Criminal Minds,
TrueBlood, Nurse Jackie the list goes on n on n on

[23]
Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
BEIBER!!!!!! and sadly his song baby.. Has grown on me.
But is still not on my iPod.

[24]
What was the best book you read?
The Hunger Games series and I Am Number 4.

[25]
What was your greatest musical discovery?
Umm... all my music.
[26]
What did you want and get?
A new outlook on life.
[27]
What did you want and not get?
Love, from a significant other.
[28]
What was your favorite film of this year?
Easy A tied with True Grit.
[29]
What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I went shopping with my Mommy and had dinner with
my Daddy. Oh and I got thrown a surprise party
I didn't want with Cathy and Mari and then had a friend bitch to 
me on my birthday how she felt left out. 

[30]
What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Traveling to more countries.
[31]
How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
What ever looks good and feels comfortable

[32]
What kept you sane?
Friendships. New & old.

[33]
Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Um.... Eric Saade. Yep from Sweden!
Oh and those boys from JLS from England!

[34]
What political issue stirred you the most?
DADT.

[35]
Who did you miss?
All my far far away friends.

[36]
Who was the best new person you met?
All of them, but seriously Jayde! She has
incredible musical taste and is such a sweet gal.

[37]
Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
Life is always unpredictable but friends and family
are there to help you survive the unknown.

[38]
What are you looking forward to in 2011?
To everything that life has to throw at me.

[39]
Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
To my friends-
"All Over The World"

0 comments: