BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Kacey's Musical Preferences

Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Patience has been tested for far to long....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hello doll faces,
Sorry I needed to get the scream out of my system cause

I AM STRESSED TO THE MAX!!

Like I said in my last post,
I take my last section of the CPA exam
MONDAY, MONDAY, MONDAY!!!
Actually taking REGULATION is only like 10% of my stress.

My patience has been tried and tested for far too long.
You may be asking yourself, what am I patiently waiting on?
Well about another 40% of my stress is coming from
NOT and I mean NOT
finding out if I passed or failed Audit and Financial.
The suspense is slowly killing, annoying me.
I get it that it takes a while for the exams to get scored and all,
but waiting a MONTH and a HALF seems redic to me.
Thankfully results are supposed to be released this coming week,
so I will either be celebrating or drowning my sorrows.

Unfortunately, another 25% of my stress is coming from the big
M word.

Yep, moving! Oh the joys right?!?!
Well it's stressing me out cause I'm furniture shopping for brand new stuff.
I don't know what I want or need.
Plus I already have too much stuff that I took home with me from college,
that once again I'm going to go through to decide if I really need it with me or not.

Another 15% of my stress comes from the fact that it is August 15,
and I have NOT had a summer at all.
I have spent every single day since I graduated college....
either studying or working and most days both.
I thought that this last summer would be the best
cause it's the time to have fun before the official BIG KID JOB..
Right?

I WAS WRONG

Lastly, the last 10% of my stress is just coming from LIFE in general
and all the curve balls it just wants to throw at me.
Yep, just grand.

Although, my massage yesterday did help a whole lot!
It totally relaxed me and put me in a zombie like state which I totally needed.

On a much more non venting note,
Today has been a grand day. I have done absolutely nothing,
which I totally needed.

Have A GRAND DAY Doll Faces!


0 comments: